- A national monoclonal antibody-generating resource funded by NIH
- Generates novel monoclonal antibodies (NeuroMabs) for neuroscience and other fields of basic biomedical research
- NeuroMabs are validated for biochemical and immunohistochemical applications in mammalian brain
- Provides low cost, high quality mouse monoclonal antibodies to the research community
- See suggestion page for details on how to suggest a future NeuroMab project
- See publications list for peer-reviewed papers showing data obtained with NeuroMabs, now over 2000 publications!
- Subscribe to our mailing list to receive notifications when new NeuroMabs are added to our catalog
Immunoblot against membranes from postnatal day 8 wild-type (wt) and ADAM22-knockout (ko) mice probed with N46/30 (left, ADAM22-cytoplasmic) and N57/2 (right, ADAM22-extracellular). Data courtesy of Dies Meijer (Erasmus University Medical Center). Immunofluorescence staining of cultured rat hippocampal neurons with K28/43 (green, PSD-95) and K57/1 (red, Kv4.2) Immunofluorescence staining of adult wild-type (WT, top) and Kv4.2 knockout (Kv4.2-/-, bottom) mouse hippocampus with K57/1 (red, Kv4.2) and Kv2.1 rabbit polyclonal (green) Immunoblot against brain membranes from adult rat (RBM) and adult wild-type (MBM-WT) and lethargic (MBM-lh/lh) mice probed with N10/7 (left, Cavbeta4) and K89/41 (right, Kv2.1). Lethargic mice courtesy of Jeffrey Noebels (Baylor College of Medicine). Immunoblot against membranes from adult rat brain (RBM) and hippocampi from adult wild-type (MHM-WT) and Chapsyn-110 knockout (MHM-Chapsyin-110 KO) mice probed with N18/30 (Chapsyn-110). Mouse samples courtesy of Richard Huganir (Johns Hopkins University, Howard Hughes Medical Institute) Immunofluorescence staining of hippocampal CA3 of adult wild-type (WT, left top) and Slo1 knockout (KO, left bottom) mice with L6/60 (red, Slo1) and Kv2.1 rabbit polyclonal (green). Immunoblot against brain membranes from adult rat (RBM) and adult WT and Slo1 KO mice probed with L6/60 (right, Slo1)